The Line Operator is responsible for performing assigned tasks on production lines to ensure quality of completed packaging orders for clients. The ideal candidate will have proven experience using attention to detail and fine motor skills in previous positions. For example, picking up small nuts and bolts one piece at a time and examining them for defects.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
· Start, operate and stop production equipment in accordance with procedures.
· Feed, load or place product into equipment and work surfaces.
· Pack or assemble products and containers.
· Measure, weigh and count items in accordance with packaging orders.
· Seal and label containers in accordance with specifications.
· Examine materials and containers to ensure conformance with order requirements.
· Pull damaged or defective product from production line.
· Load and unload items from pallets.
· Assist with maintaining organization and cleanliness of assigned production area and equipment.
· Monitor and communicate job progress and equipment issues to lead/supervisor/manager.
· Must have weekend availability.
· Comply with all Company policies and procedures.
· Follow safe-working practices at all times.