1st & 2nd Shift Opportunities. 60-Day Contract to Hire.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
· Start, operate and stop production equipment in accordance with procedures.
· Feed, load or place product into equipment, conveyer belts and work surfaces.
· Pack or assemble products and containers.
· Measure, weigh and count items in accordance with packaging orders.
· Seal and label containers in accordance with specifications.
· Examine materials and containers to ensure conformance with order requirements.
· Pull damaged or defective product from production line.
· Load and unload items from pallets.
· Assist with maintaining organization and cleanliness of assigned production area and equipment.
· Monitor and communicate job progress and equipment issues to lead/supervisor/manager.
· Assist lead with line coordination and training of line workers, as assigned.
· Comply with all Company policies and procedures.
· Follow safe-working practices at all times.