WE HAVE RAISED OUR PAY!
1st shift - Monday - Friday 6am-2:30pm $11.00/hour
2nd shift - Monday thru Thursday 2:45pm - 1:15am $11.50/hour
A Line Operator is responsible for packaging product and performing assigned tasks on production lines to ensure quality of completed packing orders for our clients.
Essential Job Duties include:
- Pack or assemble products and containers
- Start, operate and stop production equipment in accordance with procedures
- Feed, load or place product into equipment, conveyor belts and work surfaces
- Measure, weigh and count items in accordance with packaging orders
- Seal and label containers in accordance with specifications
- Pull damaged or defective product from production line
- Load and unload from pallets
- Assist with maintaining organization and cleanliness of assigned production area and equipment
- Comply with all Custom Products policies and procedures
- Follow safe-working practices at all times
The ideal candidate will have great attention to detail, the ability to perform repetitive tasks and stand for long periods of time. They must have the will to exceed productivity goals and a desire to succeed.