Custom Products is seeking an experience Inventory Control Operator. This position requires stand-up forklift skills as well as a strong knowledge of shipping and receiving.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
· Open containers, move, count, bundle and/or label materials in accordance with procedures.
· Maintain inventory accuracy using available scanner, paperwork and computer system for all transactions.
· Release, retrieve and transport materials to Production as requested.
· Operate an Industrial Lift Truck and Pallet Jack.
· Organize warehouse and work station to ensure areas are clean and tidy.
· Comply with all Company policies and procedures.
· Follow safe-working practices at all times.
· Assist with audits and inventory projects, as assigned.
· Report to other Company warehouse facilities, as needed.
· Other related warehouse duties, as assigned.
Custom Products offers a lot of opportunity. We pride ourselves on promoting from withing, offering a very safe, clean environment and a good benefits package. If you are looking for "a home" contact us immediately!