We are seeking an exceptional candidate to work off site as a Backup Line Lead. This position entails working on a packaging line, but also assisting the Line Lead with any coordination and training of line workers. Ideal candidate will have previous Team Lead or Line Lead experience OR has worked with a company for a minimum of 2 years in a production setting or a fast food environment.
Must pass a 10 panel drug screen. Must pass a background check with no felony's. Must wear steel toed shoes (reimbursed accordingly). This is a chemical facility and hazmat PPE as well as training is provided.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
- Start, operate and stop production equipment in accordance with procedures
- Feed, load or place product into equipment, conveyor belts and work surfaces.
- · Pack or assemble products and containers.
- · Measure, weigh and count items in accordance with packaging orders.
- · Seal and label containers in accordance with specifications.
- · Examine materials and containers to ensure conformance with order requirements.
- Pull damaged or defective product from production line.
- Load and unload items from pallets.
- Assist with maintaining organization and cleanliness of assigned production area and equipment.
- Monitor and communicate job progress and equipment issues to lead/supervisor/manager.
- Assist lead with line coordination and training of line workers, as assigned.
- Enforce all Company policies and procedures.
- Comply with all Company policies and procedures.
- Follow safe-working practices at all times.