We are seeking
Client Services Specialist (CSS) to work with one of our premier customers. The CSS works with the accounts, builds client relationships and coordinates the order processing.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
- Maintain regular contact with clients to anticipate needs and ensure client goals are met.
- Receive and confirm incoming orders from clients and maintain client files.
- Write job order specifications based on client requirements.
- Submit requests for pricing to Purchasing, and provide client quotes for new item orders.
- Maintain pricing and costs in the system.
- Manage purchase orders, i.e. closing them timely, follow up on late orders and tracking invoices.
- Participate in information gathering for new clients and/or new orders.
- Monitor and coordinate involvement of Operations and Management to ensure client satisfaction.
- Manage material discrepancies with client.
- Resolve client inquiries and complaints and document Customer Disappointments in software.
- Schedule and coordinate outbound shipments, as required.
- Inspect and approve job orders and incoming materials and establish accept/reject criteria.
- Assist sales team in collaborating with internal business partners to address client needs.
- Monitor inventory levels to determine when orders need to be placed, as needed.
· Computer skills – MS Office (Word, Excel) and utilization of an ERP (SAP preferred),
· Ability to analyze a situation to resolve routine, and some non-routine, problems,
· Ability to interpret and exchange information in person and via telephone and computer,
· Service-oriented demeanor (friendly, courteous and helpful),
· Ability to build collaborative relationships with internal and external teams and individuals,
· Self-motivated to successfully achieve objectives, with or without supervision,
· Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment,
· Organizational and time-management skills,
· Willing and able to adapt to changing priorities,
· Detail orientation and a high level of accuracy,
· Ability to remain in a stationary position frequently with some movement around the office,
· Ability to occasionally position oneself to lift, carry or otherwise move objects weighing up to 20 pounds.
· The trait of being dependable and trustworthy.